Design Proposal Contest
Objective of the project:
increase the effectiveness and accessibility of HIV service delivery models (testing and continuing care) for key populations.
- Creation of a sustainable mechanism for detecting new HIV infections among key populations, contributing to the rapid (up to 14 days) diagnosis and treatment process. Identification and registration for epidemiological registration of at least 1000 PLHIV with an unknown status, including of which at least 410 PWID, 130 MSM and 60 CSWs
- Ensuring the passage of medical check-ups in connection with HIV infection of at least 445 PLHIV registered in epidemiological records, but not subject to medical check-ups earlier;
- Ensuring inclusion in treatment of at least 1250 PLHIV who are on follow-up and do not take ART by providing medical and social support, “equal counseling” and services to build commitment.
Requirements for project proposals:
- Relevance. The proposed activities are consistent with the objectives of the project, the activities are aimed at solving one or more project tasks (full or partial) in the context of the current HIV situation in the region.
- Measurability. The project proposal provides tools for monitoring and evaluating performance, presents clear measurable goals and objectives in a certain time period.
- Sustainability. The project proposal provides for the transition of the proposed activities to budget financing by the state (including there are no obvious obstacles to the proposal itself and / or contradictions of the legal acts).
- Partnership When implementing the project proposal activities, it is envisaged to involve community representatives of key groups and / or PLHIV, interaction with community organizations (patient organizations) and healthcare institutions.
- Budget. The budget is presented in the form attached to this announcement. The total requested amount does not exceed $ 20,000 in equivalent (before deducting all taxes). The funds will be transferred in Belarusian rubles according to the conversion rate agreed with the donor (Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria).
- Project implementation period: 4th quarter of 2020 - 3rd quarter of 2021
- Place of implementation - Minsk, Soligorsk, Svetlogorsk
Filing an application
The deadline for submitting project proposals is no later than 18:00 on June 28, 2020.
The method of filing is filing an application by e-mail (preferably), filing an application on physical media (paper and electronic versions on medium in a sealed envelope).
INVITATION FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION OF PROJECT PROPOSALS FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES FOR HIV / AIDS - Minsk
INVITATION FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION OF PROJECT PROPOSALS FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES CONNECTED WITH HIV / AIDS - Soligorsk
INVITATION FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION OF PROJECT PROPOSALS FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES CONNECTED WITH HIV / AIDS - Svetlogorsk
On June 4, 2020, the organizer of the competition will hold an online conference to clarify the procedure for submitting a project proposal, or for participants to receive clarifications on issues that have arisen in connection with the formation of the project proposal.
To participate in it, you must send an application in free form by e-mail email@example.com before 16:00 on June 3, 2020 with the name of the organization, full name and contact information (phone, email) of the conference participants. After that, according to the specified contact information, the organizer will send an invitation to participate in the conference.